lunes, 8 de marzo de 2010

Oscars I: My favourites

Hello! Here I start my personal review of the red carpet. First of all, I'm going to write about my favs girls and best dressed in my opinion^^


Kristen Stewart, in dar blue by Monique Lhuillier. Gorgeous! I missed Robert







Amanda Seyfried, with a Giorgio Armani Privé (spring-summer 2010), decorated with Swarovski crystals. She looked as a princess.






Miley Cyrus, I was waitting for Olivia Wilde to be my girl of the night, but she didn't appear so, after watching all the dresses, Miley as the BEST! She wore a champagne design by Jenny Packham. Gorgeous!






As you can see, the three of them wore the hair pull up and strapless dresses, as most of the ladies tonight! quite boring I think


Turn of Diane Kruger,not ver surprising, cause she's always perfect, and above all in Chanel (L). It was an original pale and black chiffon gown, she also wore earrings a bracelet by Chanel. Lucky girl!



Zoe Saldana, the most original of the night (withouth being ridiculous) violet strapless by Givenchy (spring-summer 2010) with a sequined bodice..





To be continued...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario